This is how the night goes off the rails:
|Bartender:||That's a really great necklace! I swear I wasn't looking at your boobs.|
|Me:||WHY WEREN'T YOU LOOKING AT MY BOOBS?|
Grace In Small Things Vol. 128
- Friends that save old mix tapes, long after they’ve given away the last tape deck.
- Spontaneous performances of “Shakin’ My Booty at Kafee and Seff.”
- ZERO VOICEMAILS WHILE I WAS AWAY.
- Wine sippin’ and deck sittin’.
- Despite the odds, I actually made it to work on time this morning.
My new jam.
Grace In Small Things Vol. 127
- That last pineapple I bought was really flipping good.
- Seth finally figured out the one episode of Doctor Who he watched as a kid (“The Horror of Fang Rock,” if you were interested.)
- Lee Pace cut his hair! (Also, he and Richard Armitage are totally doing it. Awesome.)
- Lilac nail polish.
- I am totally blowing town tomorrow.
"The Only Thing" by The Hold Steady
"Make Up" by Elefant
"Coffee + TV" by Blur